Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A 2010 Start

I recently graduated from the Professional Pastry Program of The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts. What a year! Burning sugar, over whipping egg whites, making fondant, and burning my fingers while pulling sugar. It was the best year of my life!

After deciding to leave the graphic design world, I was uncertain about my next step. Luckily, I knew that I wanted to fuse my two loves, art and baking. That is how I decided to take the step towards becoming a pastry chef.

Even though I have learned so much from Master Chef Delphin Gomes who is the Pastry Instructor at CSCA, I know I have so much more to learn. I wish I had more time under chef Delpin’s instructions, but I must venture out on my own.

As I voyage through my first steps into the professional world of pastry, I hope to evoke proud feeling from my Chef instructor, as well as share with you all my future failures, new discoveries, and ultimate success. Welcome to Fearlessly Whisked!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment